Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Funny story of today:
Last weekend Wayco was trying to convince me that he had the weirdest dreams ever. As "proof" he went on to recount a dream about a contest where each person was given a car key and then taken to a garage. He had wanted to give the key back, but the people in charge said, "No, you don't understand - you have THE key" Turns out that he had won the sports car and he spent the rest of his dream driving around at break-neck speeds.
This morning I received a car key in my my mail box as part of some contest and I couldn't help laughing. The first thought in my head was that I had to show Wayco. I was trying to figure out when I might see him - because when you have something funny, it's best not to wait too long. So as I was walking home with my mail, who should come across the mall but Wayco who was late to class!
Hehe, I don't know if his dreams are weirdest, but if so - that makes my life weirdest because it seems to follow people's dreams.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home