Tuesday, March 02, 2004

And just when I thought life couldn't get anymore confusing and crazy...silly me :-)
Everything seems to turn into an adventure I've noticed. I went to get coffee this afternoon and as I was standing by the cart all of a sudden there was a huge bang, it sounded like someone had shot a gun. Then one of the floor-to-ceiling windows around the bookstore started to collapse in on itself, throwing dime sized chunks of glass 20 feet across the room. Fortunately it was one of those rare times with no one standing near the window. I don't know if they've figured out the cause yet, there was no one near the window, and nothing touching it. Very odd if you ask me.
February was a hard month but it ended on a good note. Saw the Passion of Christ on Sunday, very thought provoking and moving movie. I highly recomend it. Now that February is over, life is as hectic as it ever was but my heart is lighter. I still don't know what it was that was getting me down but I do know it has made me grow closer to God.
I really want to sit and write out a long post on all that God's been doing lately but alas, I am a college student and am insane. Next time I decide that I can take 15 hours, work 5 shifts and volunteer all my free time to LFGH, someone knock some sense into me. I have great respect for those who have more on their plates than this and still manage to look alive.
Gotta run to class now. Later

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home