Friday, January 30, 2004

ugh. Fridays look like they're going to be lots of fun. Maybe it wasn't wise to add that extra shift at work. Because of this I felt obligated to do really well in everything else to prove to myself that it wasn't too much. Not only did I work extra hard on what I was already doing, but for some reason felt called to toss aside the grungy mop and scrub the bathroom floor on my hands and knees as well as run all the errands I've been saving for 2 weeks.
Guys, there's a reason women have been known to break down and cry at the slightest comment - they're worn out. They're not overly emotional or moody, just exhausted.
Friday nights look promising though :-) I had been sentenced to the impossible quest of dusting my perpetually dust filled room when I was rescued by two wonderful friends. Then I went and partook of warm brownies and homemade icecream and then curled up for a nap during the first half of Mission Impossible 2. Woke up just in time to see the motorcycle scene (the only reason for watching that movie in my oppinon). Lisl and I discovered the mysterious connection between sunglasses and manpoints. Apparently they add a lot when you're fighting. So does doing twirly kicks when a straight punch would be faster and much more effective. Fortunately, enemies in movies are lousy shots and are patient enough to wait for one to execute these fancy moves.
Then we played two rounds of Uno Attack (I lost both but that's normal).
Now to sleep in my nice warm room. I missed my heater. Goodnight

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home